Description


While you were out..............

Posted on: Thursday, May 1, 2008


Okay. I know I have given this site No Love over the past few months, but in my defense I've been busy with my baby and trying to get our hobbit house up to snuff in time to put in on the market come spring. But I have lots of new finds to share with you and new ideas for this site. First, here's some of the rooms we've been working on.......

Our bedroom...new trim in Spanish Oak, paint Ralph Lauren Tangier Island , Lush pillowcases, artwork is a gift from our talented and lovely friend Jessie Townsend, and a sheepskin hide that feels wonderful on our feet. Another good thing about the sheepskin is that you can just throw it in the washer with a little Woolite, air dry it, and fluff it with a brush and it looks brand new again. Also our friend made us these closet doors out of 300 year old Fir tree from Schweitzer Mountain...they are gorgeous! And of course my favorite hanging Nelson light. By the way this light came in a flat box in a million tiny pieces and my husband and I put it together...

The Living Room....We rocked the chimney in a cultured stoned called Southern County Ledgestone in Chardonnay, paint is Benjamin Moore Lenox Tan.

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger