Description


Issue No. 1

Posted on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008


My concept for an online magazine called VERT OR GREENSTAR (honestly I have not picked a name yet, but I have to call it something for the time being), dedicated to showcasing up and coming green designers. This is just a mock of the cover...an old pic I took of my friend Jen. Anyway, I have two designers lined up to shoot in June...I need a few more, but I think it's really going to happen and I have a large pool of talent to pull from. The goal is to launch the first issue in July. There's going to be three editorial shoots along with interviews with the designers. Finding advertisers won't be too hard, and I already have sourced the blogs to show it to. I'm sooo excited for this project.

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger