Description


Style and Children do blend...........

Posted on: Friday, May 2, 2008

I purchased this book on Amazon the other day and I love all the ideas Anita Kaushal has for having a fun, kid friendly house while still maintaining a designer look. I really enjoy the way the book is edited and how there are these moody nature images sprinkled throughout. I have bookshelves in my house and am always on the look out for good ideas on how arrange them...this book had some good ideas. Also on the front cover is a picture of a sliding pole in the living room. This really struck a chord from my distant childhood. I always wanted a pole that slid from my bedroom down the the family den! Infact, I think I still kinda want it. Back then my dad indulged my fantasy by even going as far as to make blueprints with me on how this was going to work in our house. Alas it never happend........but how cool would that have been?

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger