Description


Dames et Chiens

Posted on: Saturday, May 10, 2008

Me, Boris, Sherman, Moe
Above: Kayo and Dr. Dre

My friend M and her dog Bleubird.
I realized that I didn't have any pictures of them! Which is funny because they are two very photogenic beings...I just never have my camera with me while hanging out with them. I adore these shots. Maybe I will do a series of triptychs of girls and their dogs.........We had lots of fun together just hanging out in Hope, smoking cigarettes (I had two. It is customary to smoke a cigarette while in the company of an indian princess.), drinking Hope market Cafe's delicious coffee overlooking the lake, walking around with the most dated cameras around our necks....
I drove past the minty green buildings this morning and I thought M in her orange coat would look so good in front of it.....Usually I have a million ideas like this one, but never actualize them. Today, I felt like having a little spur of the moment photo adventure and these two were the perfect companions.

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger