Description


Need someone to marry you? { Grace Ceremonies // Rev. Hannah Grace }

Posted on: Friday, January 11, 2013

 Do you need someone to marry you? 
I remember when I was getting married not knowing  who to turn to for this and picking a local ordained person because he was not traditionally religious and could sing like Willy Nelson... but it would have been nice to have someone with a deeper spiritual quality...and someone who took the time to know us a bit.
Enter my friend lovely and inspiring friend Rev. Hannah Grace. She has officially started her own business as an Interfaith Minister called Grace Ceremonies.   Here's a little bit about her business:

"Ceremonies are a beautiful way to recognize important turning points in your life. They can honor a marriage, vow renewal or commitment. They can celebrate a new baby, home or promotion at work. They can mark a mid-life passage, retirement or the death of a loved one.

Custom ceremonies are individually designed for you - your unique personality, beliefs, relationships and family. They can blend your cultural or religious backgrounds, incorporate your spiritual traditions or draw on a variety of non-traditional elements in creating a personally meaningful ceremony.

As an Interfaith Minister, I am honored to join in marking the significant moments in life, bringing to the process a respect for all people and an understanding of diverse faith traditions. It would be my pleasure to craft a custom ceremony honoring the important moments in your life!"

-Grace Ceremonies

You are sure to LOVE her and I fully endorse her as someone I think will do an amazing job and craft something beautiful, inspiring, and unique just for you .  I only wish I had known her way back when I was getting married!!!

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger