Description


Luxe Vixens {session one}

Posted on: Saturday, September 15, 2012

I am really proud of this little book...and of my client!  I'm so glad she picked me to work on it with her. We  put together this anniversary present for her husband, who is clearly a VERY lucky man.  She was the first client I've ever done one of these sessions with and the whole thing was an exciting and empowering experience for both of us... from the planning, to her flying out here for her session, and to the challenge of taking images that spoke to BOTH her and her husband.  One thing I find really interesting is trying to figure out the perspective I should approach these shoots from....who is the book for what does that person like?  Soft and pretty shots, or a little more wild ones?  I thought we had an excellent combination of both  in this book.  By the way, there are many shots of her lovely face in the album.
I have always secretly suspected I might be good at this. 

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger