Description


Design Sponge feature {Carla Caruso}

Posted on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012

 I was so thrilled when my talented friend Carla Caruso asked me to photograph her Design Sponge feature.  She has a cozy + eclectic little farmhouse in Ashfield that's filled with beautiful art, textiles, and really great color combos.  She has amazing plants about the house and usually there's something in her collections with a bit of sparkle or opalesence to it that catches my eye.  In the feature Carla shares her favorite artists, paint colors, and sources of inspiration.  
Not only is she an awesome decorator, but she makes drool worthy jewelry as well.  She's making a gorgeous wedding band for me...  Check out the rest of her house and the article AND shop around her website!  

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger