Description


Spring fever...

Posted on: Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello world! I feel like a new person today now that I am almost done recovering from that awful head cold that was making the rounds at our house. It's beautiful weather, my son had a great day at preschool, my sweet peas are coming up, the magnolia tree out my window is in full bloom and it is just stunning to look at, lots of work coming in.....everything is just so good. I must pinch myself.
Braden and I are going to be taking the preschool portraits at my sons school. I can't wait!!! They kids there are really great (as well as the teachers). I have a couple of fun ideas in mind that I think will be fabulous. They have a stage I can use to do a set / sets on. More on that later...
The poster to the left is my first attempt at putting our business out there, getting to know some families, and hoping to generate some local buzz. Spring time photo shoots are my favorite for kids!
ps.
If the copy at the bottom is a little small to read, just click on the image and it will get bigger :)

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger