Description


Alys + Ian // Garden Party // Dressed to the Nines

Posted on: Thursday, August 23, 2012



Alys and Ian decided to have a garden party instead of a formal wedding...a  BIG PARTY where everyone dressed up and drank delicious cocktails, and danced to throwback music.  With a candy theme and big white tent that looked like something from the Great Gatsby, Alys and Ian had an amazing party under the stars of old Baltimore.  I also have to mention that Alys designed her own wedding dress...girl's got some serious hidden talents that she needs to explore more!  It was quite literally the most stunning dress I have ever seen.
While Braden was down in Baltimore having a great time, I was back North with Miles so I had the talented Anna Daniele second shoot with Braden in my place.  I'm super choosey about who I pick as a second shooter...they have to blend with my style, yet be different enough to surprise and delight me with their images, AND be fun to hang out with for hours at a time.   It's a tall order.  Needless to say she did a fabulous job and we both just adore Anna and her work.  Thank you Anna, you are so talented.



0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger