Description


Senior portrait / Kaytlin

Posted on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011


I have faith that Kaytlin will do really well in this world. Not only is she smart as a whip, but she has an old soul quality to her and she holds herself with lots of confidence.  The fact that she is naturally BEAUTIFUL doesn't hurt either!   This girl doesn't need any make-up at all.   I tried to capture how bright and thoughtful I found her to be around. She is also a field hockey star so we took some fierce field hockey outfit shots as well. One of the things I loved most about my session with Kaytlin and her mom Bridget was just watching what a close mother / daughter bond these two have...really, really sweet!
In addition to taking the yearbook senior picture, I also thought about how else these images might be used to help her in the future. In the world today anytime you apply for a job, internship, or scholarship people look up who you are and what you are about. I think some of the images I gave her could translate quite nicely into starting a professional profile for herself. It's all about good first impressions!!!
I hope she has an AMAZING senior year and can't wait to see what she will do in this world!








2 comments:

Lynn said...

can we go back in time and have you take my photos? oh, and talk me out of a lot of outfit choices? thanks.

Chattman Photography said...

YES! If only!!! I think mine were in my band uniform...we could talk each other out of our bad outfit choices :)

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger