Description


No rest for the wicked...

Posted on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010


That would be us. We have been soooo lucky to be swamped in work lately...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I personally feel like I am glowing with work happiness. Weird right? Not many people get to say that.
A Spring Look Book for Tiny Crush, an editorial piece for Madison + Grow, portrait sessions, engagement sessions, and location scouts...all in the last two weeks! One of my favorite couples we've had the pleasure of meeting, Elizabeth and Chris (image above), made some amazing photo magic with us two weeks ago and we are almost ready to reveal their knock out session. And, oh my god wait to you get a glimpse of Joaquin and Corina, our newest clients. We feel really, really blessed to work with such creatively open and fun clients!

northampton wedding photography

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger