Description


Beautiful windows...

Posted on: Sunday, May 16, 2010

Greenfield is changing and a much of the cool distressed facade of the town is getting a face lift. I recently heard that the silverware factory has new owners and I hope they realize they don't decide to trash these windows. But if they do at least I have a picture of it. I think these should be made into an art installation somewhere in the town.....Or better yet when I am rich and famous we just put them in bedroom of my industrial penthouse loft.

1 comments:

Anthony Blommel said...

My girlfriend would also love to have this in her workshop. This is a great accent to her world. She appreciates things that are accidentally done artistically, such as this one.

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger