Description


When you have 50 ponies stuffed in your closet....

Posted on: Wednesday, July 15, 2009


My sister is getting married this month and her husband Steven is going to move into her house sometime soon....and I'm thinking he might want to tone down the my sister's Briar collection that lines the shelves above the widows that wrap around their living room. I like a little horse figurine here and there, but when you sit on the living room couch there are literally about 100 horse eyes looking down at you. I think she might miss them if she closeted them away where they would be forgotten, soooooo.....we did a little shoot of her and her lifetime collection of ponies and I'll give her a nice print hang in the living room. Here's a peek at a couple frames...




0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger