Description


Balloons.....all are not created equal

Posted on: Monday, April 13, 2009

Ahhhh yes....one of the new trendiest props for 2009. But don't think you can buy just any old balloons and get people swooning. These ones are so much more tasteful and interesting than the ones you find at your local Partyland . They make me reminisce of children's stories like The Red Balloon....which I would read over and over again as a little girl, picturing myself floating over Paris hanging from a 100 or so of these balloons. These jumbo sized, perfectly round ones are indeed a rare find. But I found them (of course) with A LOT of internet searching. So if you want to know where to find them, ask nicely and I might reveal my secret source.
My sweet baby's 2nd birthday is coming up May 1st and we'll definitely have these floating around the backyard...will make for some great photos!

3 comments:

Linden said...

Hi! I would LOVE to know where you find these balloons....please email me when you can at: SCUBALinden@sbcglobal.net Thank you, and your pictures are LOVELY! ~Linden

Anonymous said...

Hi i would also love to know where to get these balloons from. I'm hoping to use them for my wedding. abigailhorne@nhs.net.
Thanks Abi

Unknown said...

Hello, I too would love to know where to find these balloons -- I'm pulling together a bridal shower and these would be a beautiful decoration. aphal1@hotmail.com Thanks so much!! Browsing through your site was such a treat! --Angie

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger