Description


Somewhere in Connecticut.....

Posted on: Friday, December 12, 2008


I was working on this movie and the Prop Master and I were lodging at this sculptor's guest cabin....we got in so late at night to the cabin, that it wasn't until morning that I noticed the GIANT cameo heads dotting the meadow beside the cabin. On the way to set in the wee hours of the morning I snapped this shot of my friend Jory wandering around the heads....for some reason she appears as a ghostly white figure in the picture. I have always been a huge Edward Gorey fan and I've collected all of his books plus read all of the John Bellairs mysteries that he has illustrated. This looks like something that he would be into drawing. I would love to find this place again and take some other shots her...what a fabulous location for a fashion editorial.....

0 comments:

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger