Description


Wedding work {recent adventures}

Posted on: Sunday, September 23, 2012

Be a little afraid when I flash you a big smile and start off a sentence with "I have this idea.....", because it usually means you'll be going for a short hike in the weeds, or in this case, up a slightly rocky hill.   People always have the option to say no to me, but I find most of the time my clients really LOVE creating a picture that's different and unique to their day, so they are willing to give my ideas a whirl and are up for the short adventure.  I would never ask anyone to do anything I felt was dangerous or too strenuous.  So here we are at Liz and Dan's wedding starting to quickly arrange the whole bridal party on this hillside for the big group shot.  Everyone was a great sport about it and I really appreciate them helping me create something special for this sweet couple.  These are going to turn out fantastic.
Thanks for this photograph Brent Hale, you are the best.  I like how big my boots are!
Below:
I can't resist these piglets!   I'm convincing the bridesmaids that the mother pig won't attack us.  If there's any chance of getting an animal to participate in a shot, I'm going to try for it.

Chattman Photography All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger